With the recent restrictions we are limited to 10 people total for socials and must be 6 feet apart. This limits what we can do for November and seriously impedes all games options the kids gather around.
(unless programs for special needs youth have different rules? Id love to hear about it!)
W/ the exception of Group coaching, we will be running events to keep 6 feet apart:
- movies, werewolf, charades, mini social skills lessons and pot lucks for November until the restrictions are lifted.
I recognize this may not be your child's fave reason to attend, especially when it comes to movies. Ill be doing something different and picking DVD's that are pre 90's. Hopefully expand your child's movie horizon w/ some classics from the vault!
- Fri Nov 8 SISG - Classic Sci Fi film "Forbidden Planet"
- Sat Nov 9 Moving Forward - Social skills with "Seinfeld". Group talk after each episode.
- Wed Nov 11 - Zoom workshop on staying connected
- Fri Nov 13 JFG - FILM TBA
- Sat Nov 14 Tao Hop - 2001 Space Odyssey
- Wed Nov 18 Zoom Workshop - Dating Tips 7-9:30
- Fri Nov 20 Group Coaching - Group game of Werewolf
- Sat Nov 21 Dungeons & Dragons
- Thurs Nov 26 Zoom Workshop - Social Media Use
- Fri Nov 27 Dungeons & Dragons
- Fri Nov 28 Dungeons & Dragons / potentially all ages drop in