For teen & adult girls ages 12-17 & 18 up
Just For Girls Is located at:
58 Grosvenor Ottawa ON
Cost: due to covid 19 we are no longer taking payment for 10 months. Parents buy tickets, 5 for Sept to Jan and can re purchase in Jan to finish off the season.
September 2021 to June 2022
2nd Friday of each month
We are running exclusively at Sunnyside Church in Old Ottawa South. Below is our schedule when we ran our socials in the city. We hope to return to these once Covid 19 has run its course.
To learn more about our group, please contact our Director, John Anderson:
To Register: To inquire about drop in availability please email us at the address above.
If your daughter has never attended a Spectrum Insights event please note that we are required to meet each student before joining our program.
Some of our previous socials:
Our JFG program helps teen girls ages 12-17:
- make new and lasting friendships
- Teach them to manage money and stay organized
- Coach them on eye contact, speaking clearly & social etiquette
- Help them read to the menu, order food
- Teach them about Body Language and Non Verbal Communication
- Planning socials on their own, learning to text and email.
JFG is run on the same model of our other camps & social groups w/ the exception that we program specifically for teen girls and it is led by strong Female Role Models.