- needing to connect socially
- Anxious about being isolated
- looking for some structured time each day
Are you interested in us resuming weekly classes with new social skills material and a focus on our event tracker worksheet?
- If there is an interest, we will resume classes on June 1st
- Open to ALL spectrum Insights students and parents
- We will offer short social skills lessons and offer space for students to connect and socialize.
- Moderated video chat and games after class
- Lessons run by John, Julie and Alex
- $100/family (its like a mini workshop each day for $20) If hit financially by Covid 19 we have a Pay what you can option.
- 1hr lesson each day
- 1hr moderated social time
- We will run 4 - 6 pm each day.
- Students need a front facing camera on either a tablet, PC, Laptop, Chromebook or phone.
- The program we are using is ZOOM. The free version is all you need.
- Min of 6 students needed to proceed
we have money donated to cover the cost of 2 students!!
This is a password protected event, to receive an invitation to Participate and instructions please email us at: